Study urges just 1 or 2 embryos during in-vitro transfers
Women undergoing in-vitro fertilization should have only one or two embryos transferred during the process, depending on their age, says a study published Wednesday in the British medical journal The Lancet. Transferring three or more embryos during any IVF cycle should be avoided when possible, researchers say.
Click here for more information
click on the thumbnails for enlarged view
- Holding On to Hope: Rebecca's Story
- My Miracle Baby
- Craving Parenthood
- She Looked Like an Ordinary Baby...
- Sometimes the Answer is Easy
- Oh, baby that's what I like!
- I've Met Hundreds of Doctors (April 2010)
- Making Dreams Come True (March 2010)
- Looking at the Numbers (February 2010)
Get Adobe ReaderYou will need the Adobe Reader to view & print these documents.